Perfect Honeymoon Hotels In St Lucia
Are you looking for a hotel for your honeymoon in St Lucia?
St Lucia is the mecca for honeymooners, mainly because of its spectacular scenery and stunning secluded hotels.
The Pitons provide a breathtaking backdrop to many a honeymoon suite, providing an awe-inspiring setting for idyllic romantic retreats.
Here is a selection of hotels we think are will provide the best setting for a special romantic holiday.
- Luxurious Villa Hotel
- Swim-Up Suites and luxurious Sunset Junior Suites, all accommodations have private Jacuzzis or private plunge pools, hammocks and outdoor rain
- concierge services
- Ti Spa, Windsong Restaurant, C-bar serves cocktails and fine wines from resort's own cellar
Bonaire Estate, Marisule
- Couples only, all inclusive resort
- fully air-conditioned, king size four poster beds
- 2 swimming pools, pool bar, piano bar
- tennis courts, fitness centre, open-air gym, beach volleyball, bike tours
- sauna, water skiing, windsurfing, kayaks, sunfish sailing, pedalos, scuba diving
- 2 restaurants, regular evening entertainment
Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
- 5* luxury property with a choice of room category, stunning setting
- 4 restaurants, 3 bars
- complimentary non-motorised watersports, spa, fitness centre
- swimming pool, tennis
- kid's club learning centre, babysitting available (extra cost)
- room service, weddings.
The Body Holiday
- Holistics, sports and spa hotel in St. Lucia, all inclusive
- Tennis, golf, watersports and many other sports
- Spa, yoga, Tai Chi
- daily spa treatments included
- 4 restaurants, nightly entertainment including in house DJs
- Body Holiday WEDDINGS - Ring for details
- Villa hotel offering one, two and three bedroom suites
- Spa, fitness gallery and salon
- three pools and two hot tubs, two lit tennis courts, private harbour, 800 foot beachfront offering lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Kids Club providing arts, crafts, and outdoor activities
- water sports and beach concessions, Grand Pavilion with auto-shutter roof and three-story waterfall
- water taxi/shuttle throughout the Caribbean resort, 24-hour concierge services
- Choice of villas, hotel rooms and family suites
- spa facilities, water sports, gym and tennis courts, Jacquot Kid's Club
- choice of restaurants, nightly entertainment
- swimming pools, wide sandy beach
- Choice of All-Inclusive and Room-Only packages, as well as breakfast and half-board options
- Hotel Closed 28 August - 23 September 2016 for further refurbishment.
Labrelotte Bay Castries