Great value villas in Barbados for Christmas
Looking to rent a villa in Barbados for Christmas?
Barbados is a fantastic place to spend Christmas. Imagine eating Christmas dinner (cooked on a BBQ) round the pool, or making a snowman out of sand! You could even open your presents under a coconut tree.
Staying in a villa is much more private holiday experience than staying at a hotel, and a great way to spend quality time with family and friends. Many of the villas we feature come with housekeepers and cooks, so you can just focus on relaxing and enjoying yourself. We think you might be surprised at just how stress-free a villa holiday can be!
We highly recommend hiring a car so that you can explore this fascinating island. There is an awful lot to see and do in Barbados!
If you want to enjoy a private Xmas with your family the best option is to rent a villa.
Here are some of the most reasonable villas on offer this Christmas. Prices for these villas are only available on request for the Christmas period, so please contact us if you are interested.See more.
The availability for these villas can change very quickly, so they may no longer be available by the time you read this. If this is the case we will try and find you good alternatives. Call us on 020 8446 8122 for more.Hide this content.
- 3 Bedroom (can be booked as 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms)
- private gardens, large terraces, plunge pools, parking space
- air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Communal swimming pool
- Tennis Court
- Daily Housekeeping & night security
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms/5 bathrooms
- TV, cable/satellite, DVD player, ceiling fans, safe
- ocean view, outdoor dining
- patio, pool, sun deck
- wireless internet (bring own laptop)
- Staff: Cook, Laundress, Maid.
Halcyon Heights, St. James
- 6 beds/ 6 baths
- Infinity-edge swimming pool, private
tennis court, media room
- Fully staffed
- Amenities of Sugar Hill
- Our villa prices INCLUDE all taxes.
Villa, Sugar Hill, St James
- 5 bedrooms/5 bath or shower rooms
- Impressive entrance, short distance to beach
- Television room, fully staffed
- Swimming pool
Villa, Queens Fort, St. James
Hibiscus Merlin Bay #3
- 3 air-conditioned beds/3 en suite bathrooms
- Split-level 2-storey townhouse
- Beach front, private roof terrace
- Plunge pool
- Communal pool
- Cook, maid, laundress, night watchman
Villa, The Garden, St. James
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, airconditioning
- swimming pool, close to beach
- computer with internet access
- gazebo with BBQ
- TV games room
- cook, maid, laundress
Mullins, St. Peter
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms/3 shower rooms, ceiling fans
- DVD player, iPod dock, satellite TV, high speed wireless ADSL internet
- security system, security safe
- inland (5 - 10 minutes from beach)
- Can be rented with Jessamine for larger groups, children welcomed.
Gibbs Glade, St. Peter
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms/5 bathrooms, powder room, hair dryer, ceiling fans throughout
- 42inch digital TV/cable, DVD player, iPod docking system, Logtech music system in living room, high speed wireless ADSL (broadband), media room, fax
- Bar-B-Q, outdoor shower
- gated property, security system, security safes in each bedroom
- Children welcomed (with nanny supervision)
- inland (5 - 10 minutes from beach), use of tennis court and golf course (nearby)
Caljendah Estate, Royal Westmoreland
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms/4 bathrooms, powder room, ceiling fans throughout
- swimming pool, BBQ, wet bar located near pool deck
- cable TV, TV, Nintendo Wii video game console, iPod dock, hair dryer, security safe
- tennis court (nearby), golf course (nearby), spa treatments can be arranged
- high speed wireless ADSL (broadband)
- guard (24 hrs), Housekeeper/Laundress
Royal Westmoreland, St. James
Villas on the Beach, 303
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- air conditioning
- child friendly
- bathrooms en-suite
Holetown, St James